We have a franchise model for you.
In this Business, you just have to promote our name so we can grow together.
There are lots of benefits you will get along with money.
Branding and online presence is the thing which we will do for you.
Terms and condition:
- Unless terminated earlier, this Agreement shall come into effect on the date of acceptance of these terms by you (�Effective Date�) and shall remain valid for a period of 12 months year from the Effective Date, or until the Investor has selected and then finalized the respective business/investment opportunity, whichever is earlier (�Term�)
- The Consultant shall be providing consultancy services in relation to investment in a franchising arrangement, to the Investor, so as to enable the Investor to identify and select an appropriate business/investment opportunity as a franchisee/distributor/licensee. The Investor shall share all details and information such as its preferential investment sectors, time period and plans for making an investment, investment amount, source of funds etc. for the proposed investment with the Consultant, so as to enable the Consultant to identify an appropriate business/investment opportunity for the Investor. The Investor acknowledges that in providing its services hereunder, the Consultant will be solely relying on the information provided by the Investor. The Consultant shall be under no obligation to verify any information provided to it by the Investor and shall not be liable for the accuracy and completeness of information furnished to it by the Investor. The scope of services shall include analyzing the information provided by the Investor, reviewing its database for potential businesses/investment opportunities, as per the profile, interest, risk and investment appetite of the Investor, sharing with the Investor, the qualifications of such potential business/investment opportunities, the returns from such business/investments opportunities, key risks etc., assisting the Investor in shortlisting and selecting the business/investment opportunities in the said industry as reflected in the above Form, scheduling meetings/calls with all prospective businesses Investor and if required, representing the Investor during such meetings for enabling the Investor to finalize the selected business/investment opportunity. The Investor agrees and acknowledges that upon successful sign up of the agreement between the lead/brand and the Investor, the Consultant shall not be held liable for any claim or demands arising due to the business relationship or dispute between such signed lead/brand and the Investor
- The Investor shall promptly inform the Consultant of all the leads converted/ materialized during the term of the agreement as well as post-termination of this Agreement, which are/were materialized as a result of Consultant�s efforts during the Term of the Agreement, and the Investor acknowledges that the Consultant is bound to be paid by the Investor for such leads. You acknowledge that the Consultant cannot and does not warrant the success of the transaction contemplated hereunder and further the Consultant does not guarantee that the actual results of the services rendered, will be similar to any of the projections or forecasts provided by the Consultant under this Agreement.
- In consideration of the Services to be rendered by virtue of this Agreement, the Investor shall make payments to FIBL i.e. the registration fee and success fee ( a fee payable Upon execution of LOI (Letter of Intent) or token cheque between the Investor and the respective business prospect selected and finalized by the Investor a non-refundable success fee shall be payable by the Investor to the Consultant which shall either be INR 1,00,000/- or 25% of the franchise fees or (3% of the total project cost if Project cost is more than INR 50,00,000 or 4% of total the project cost if Project cost is in between INR 25,00,000 to INR 50,00,000 or 5% of total the project cost if Project cost is less than INR 25,00,000), (whichever is higher) plus applicable taxes. However, in the event the Investor avails real estate services from the Consultant and in lieu thereof buys or takes on lease any property through the Consultant, then as Success fee the Investor shall make a payment equivalent to one month�s rent to the Consultant for the leased property and/or pay 2% of the purchase price of the property bought to the Consultant, as the case may be). Investor shall ensure to make all payments as mentioned above, within a period of 07 (seven) days from the date of receipt of invoice(s). In the event the amounts payable under this Agreement remain outstanding for a period of 07 (Seven) days after the due period, without prejudice, the Consultant shall be entitled to (a) suspend all services under this Agreement and the same shall not amount to a breach of this Agreement by the Consultant; and/or (b) terminate the Agreement (if not expired already), and recover the outstanding amount along with an interest at the rate of 18%
- The Investor shall not offer to hire or hire any person who is currently, or was within a period of six months of such hiring, employed by the Consultant with whom the Investor had contact during the tenure of this Agreement. Further, the Investor covenants that the Agreement shall be exclusive in nature and that during the Term of this Agreement the Investor shall refrain from hiring third party for similar Services as those being rendered by the Consultant under this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall prevent the Consultant from entering into similar agreements with any third party, for providing services similar to the services envisaged under this Agreement
- The Investor makes the following representations and warranties to the Consultant:(a) It has the power to enter into this Agreement and comply with its obligations under it
(b) It has in full force and effects the authorizations necessary for it to enter into this Agreement and the
transactions contemplated under it
(c) The information provided to the Consultant do not contain any untrue statements or facts or omit to state
any material fact that is required to be stated or intimated to the Consultant
(d) It has requisite financial stability and backs up to carry out the investment/business opportunity selected
by it from the options proposed by the Consultant and such funds have been obtained in compliance
with applicable law.
- Both the Parties shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for its convenience by giving 30 (Thirty) days� prior written notice to the other Party. The Consultant shall have the right to terminate this Agreement by giving a prior notice of 15 (Fifteen) days�, upon happening of the following events:(a) If the Investor is in breach of its payment obligations under this Agreement
(b) If the Consultant finds that the Investor has furnished incorrect information to the Consultant
(c) If any of the representations and warranties are given by the Investor under this Agreement are violated or false;
(d) Where the Investor is a Company or a Partnership Firm, if any of the Directors of the Investor�s company or if any of the
Partners of the Investor�s firm has subsequently turned unsound mind or otherwise incompetent to Agreement. In case the
The investor is a proprietorship concern, the same would apply to the proprietor.
- Upon termination of this Agreement:(a) The Investor shall make payments of all outstanding dues to the Consultant within 7 days from the date of termination
(b) Each Party shall deliver to the other Party all property or confidential information in its possession and exchanged between them pursuant to this Agreement
(c) The Investor shall comply with its payment obligations with respect to the leads that are concluded post termination by virtue of this Agreement.
- Each Party shall maintain the confidentiality of the terms of this Agreement and the information received by virtue of same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall prevent either party from making any disclosure of Confidential Information required by law.
- The Investor undertakes and agrees that it shall not circumvent the role of the Consultant at any-time with respect to the transaction contemplated under this Agreement or in relation to the services being provided by the Consultant, whether by way of side agreement or otherwise. Further, the Investor shall ensure that any person, entity, company connected with it, formally or informally, does not cause or bring about circumvention as above, by proceeding directly at any stage during the Term of this Agreement thereby, bypassing and directly approaching any third party. The Investor acknowledges and agrees that during the Term of this Agreement if the Investor receives any business offer or proposal from any third party then it shall provide the details of the same to the Consultant and shall always proceed through the Consultant. The Parties agree that upon expiry of the Term or earlier termination thereof, the Investor shall be bound to pay to the Consultant, the Success Fee, pursuant to Clause 4.1, if any, within 7 days to the Consultant, arising on account of the conversion of the potential business/investment opportunities into a lead, wherein, such opportunity was introduced to the Investor by the Consultant, during the Term of the Agreement.
- The Investor acknowledges and agrees that the Consultant�s observation and recommendations pursuant to this Agreement are purely advisory in nature and shall be restricted for Investor�s use only. Thus, the Investor must undertake its own evaluation and due diligence qua the potential business/investment opportunity proposed by the Consultant and seek its own fiscal, legal or financial guidance.
- This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising between the Parties shall be settled as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Consultant. The award of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the Parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language and the seat of arbitration shall be Delhi.
- Investor shall protect, indemnify and save harmless the Consultant from and against any and all damages, claims, suits, actions, judgments, costs and expenses whatsoever (including reasonable legal fees) which may be suffered or incurred (a) as a result of a breach of the obligations by the Investor under this Agreement, (b) as a result of the representations or warranties made by the Investor found to be untrue, false or misleading, (c) as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Investor, (d) by the third party for loss or damage to property or personal injury or death of such third party, resulting from, or incidental to Investor�s performance under this Agreement.
- Neither Party shall be liable to the other for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, and loss of revenues, of any kind whatsoever and however caused, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise, even if that party has been advised of its possibility.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision in this Agreement shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. In the event of the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, the Parties will immediately negotiate in good faith to replace such a provision with another, which is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect as that which it replaces.
- Neither Party shall be liable for any loss to the other Party caused by the failure to observe the terms and conditions of this Agreement, wherein such failure is occasioned by any cause beyond the other Party�s reasonable control such as war, insurrection, riot, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, strikes, lock-outs, labour controversy, civil commotion, the act of terrorism or similar cause. The Party having any such cause shall promptly notify the other Party in writing of the nature of such cause and the expected delay
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of Agreement and supersedes all communications, negotiations and agreements (whether written or oral) of Parties with respect hereto made prior to the date of this Agreement.
- No amendment or other variation of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing, is dated, expressly refers to this Agreement, and is signed by a duly authorized representative of each Party
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create any agency, partnership, joint venture unincorporated association, co-operative entity or other joint relationship between the Parties hereto or constitute any Party the agent of the other Party for any purpose or entitle any Party to commit or bind the other Party in any manner or give rise to fiduciary duties by one Party in favour of the other Party.